The NEW In Defense of the Faith

Monday, April 16, 2007

Phasing Out

Hello Everyone,

Most people who get updates by E-mail from me already know this... But...

I recently revamped my website to a fully 'modern' system and look. I also integrated my blogging into my new web site design. Due to that success, I am completely phasing out of Blogger.com and fully moving into my new web blogging setup.

So, please take this as my last post here at this blog! Come and join all your future and continued reading at the new In Defense of the Faith Apologetic Ministry web site! =)

Sounds exciting doesn't it??? ;-)

Here is the direct link to my blog, but you can always get to it from my main web page address:

http://www.indefenseofthefaith.org/

The new RSS feeds are clearly available on my new web site, especially under the subscription tab.

May God be glorified in this move!

In Christ and In Defense of the Faith,

No comments: