The NEW In Defense of the Faith

Friday, March 30, 2007

Testimony Tuesday

Hello Blog Readers,

Tim Challies has issued a cool proposal called "Testimony Tuesday" over at his blog.

I'm inviting any of my readers to submit their testimonies to me sometime before next Tuesday, April 3, in order to have them posted on my blog. I will also send a link of each testimony to Mr. Challies and he will collect everyone's links that are submitted to him and post a list of links on his blog.

If you have any questions, simply read his blog entry above or post a question on the comments section of this entry and I will do my best to answer. Then E-mail me your testimony if you would like it posted!

I hope you will take this opportunity to share your experience of God's grace and faithfulness to the rest of the Internet world. Enjoy the writing if you don't have one written already!

In Christ and In Defense of the Faith,

No comments: